Extreme heat outside. Many people are suffering from fever, cold, cough, and sore throat due to the change of weather at this time. Symptoms of viral fever
Coronavirus infection at this time fever, cold, cough, do not be afraid. Remember not to do these problems. According to experts, influenza virus fever is normal during this time of climate change. There is nothing to fear.
Influenza virus fever usually gets better in two to three days. Too much takes five days.
Symptoms of Viral fever
- An infected person may have mild to moderate fever and body aches.
- Slight runny nose and runny nose.
- These may be accompanied by sneezing and mild cough.
- There may be pain all over the body.
Symptoms of viral fever
What to do if the virus shows signs of fever
- It is better to stay away from the infected person at this time.
- If you come in contact with a sick person, you need to use a face mask.
- If you have heart problems, lung, kidney, or liver problems and asthma problems, use the mask regularly.
- Elderly and pregnant women also use masks regularly. Stay away from dust.
- Do not touch the eyes, nose, and mouth without washing your hands.
- Maintain cleanliness.
Whether it is a common fever or a coronavirus fever, we should seek medical advice. Taking medical services and medicines as per the advice of the doctor. Eating according to the doctor’s advice to increase the body’s resistance to disease.
Source: Kaler Kantho